Admissions are strictly based on
- Marks obtained in the qualifying examinations.
- Reservation policy of the Government of A.P and guidelines issued by Krishna University.
- The college publishes prospectus annually which provides adequate information regarding the admission schedule, the eligibility criteria, fee structure, courses offered and rules of admission.
- The admission policy of the college is transparent. All the admissions are processed by the admission committee appointed by the Principal, strictly adhering to the guidelines.
- Call letters are sent to the selected candidates and the selection lists are displayed on the notice-board of the college.
- Students are provided with counseling and guidance to make right and proper choice during the time of interview.
- Admission into Certificate/Add-on Courses is left to the choice of the students. Some of the certificate courses like Spoken Hindi, Fabric Painting, Saree rolling, Ceramic and Glass Painting and Inverter Repair and Servicing are open for the residents of Vuyyuru and surrounding villages along with the students.
- Information regarding the admission and duration schedules is intimated to the public through electronic and print media.
Admission Online form 2020-2021AG&SG SIDDHARTHA DEGREE College (Autonomous). VuyyuruClick the below