The Department of Hindi was established in the inception year of the college i.e. in 1975.
- Ms M.Bhadrakali was appointed as a lecturer and acted as H.O.D.
- Presently Sri. P.Gangadhara Rao is acting as a H.O.D since 2010.
- Hindi is a language of National significance. It is our National Language and it has very important, rich and glorious literature. Learning Hindi increases job opportunities in India.
- Attended State Level Seminor on "Development of Hindhi Language" conducted at Andhra Layola Vijayawada Feb 2017
- Guest lecture on Hindi Day Chief Guest P.Deva Raj Kumar KBN College Topic: RashtraBasha and RajBasha 12-9-2017
- Guest lecture on Hindi Day Chief Guest A.Bhanu Prasad Govt Degree college Avanigadda Topic: Hindi Sahityakaithihas 15-9-2018
- One day National Seminar attended at VRS and YNR College Chirla Topic : New VISTA in English and Indian languages
- Visted Sirsha Rehabilitation with Students to Distribute Fruits ,Sweets and Note books 14-11-2018