- Sri L.V.V.S.R.Anjaneyulu and Sri.B.Sambasiva Reddy joined as faculty members in the year 1975.
- Sri M.Venugopal and Sri.K.Sridhara Rao joined as faculty members in the year 1976. Up to 1986 batch the degrees were awarded by the Andhra University and from 1987 onwards the degrees were being awarded by the Acharya Nagarjuna University.
- Imparting sound Learning Practices and preparing the students to face challenges of the world by offering Curriculum in tune with the industrial requirements and national and international standard
- Top strive for the overall development of the students through internal assessment, Industrial Visits, Guest Lectures, participating in department/inter collegiate activities.
- To shape the students as future entrepreneurs and industrialists opportunities.
- To mould the student to face the future challenges.
- The department has 300 books including a book bank for the student reference. The department also has 400 paper clippings which are open for students’ reference.
- Bridge course is being conducted for the first year B.Com Students particularly in accountancy, Commerce and Computers and we are conducting an exam and by valuing
the scripts we are coming to an assessment, of the standard of the student. Continuous student assessment is being done through internal exams.
- To produce competent student in the core areas of Accounting, Finance, Taxation and Management.
- To equip the student with updated inputs in the field of accounting and finance.
- To train student by exposing to mock article-ships.
- To arrange interaction with managerial cadres of various industries through industrial visits.
- To involve in consultancy services in the areas of accounting, finance and taxation.
- An ability to apply knowledge of Accounting, Finance and Taxation and Computer
- An ability to develop each graduate to be an effective and professional communicator.
- An ability to comprehend contemporary issues.
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility
Entered an MOU with upon BAJAJ FINANCIAL SERVICES Course to students, successful completion of the course they will provided placement to the students.Also, we are having collaboration with APSDC to offer training in Computerised Accounting Packages to our students.
- To develop knowledge and skills of applying techniques and concepts used in commerce
- To build strong foundation in the areas of commerce
- To integrate knowledge, skill and attitude that will sustain an environment of learning and creativity
- To enable a student to be capable of making decisions easily at personal and professional level
- To expose students about entrepreneurship
- Understanding of required mathematical, statistical and analytical tools for financial and accounting analysis
- Process information by effective use of IT tools
- Develop awareness and self-confidence on general issues.
- Study of this program will provide wide knowledge both in commerce and Computer software applications.
- Program includes various accounting courses, enables the students to gain theoretical and problem solving ability of the students.
- Business software applications courses like Tally will enable the students to start a small software business of self-employment.
- These courses have opened the floodgates in the area of computers and other core industries, and other professional studies CA, ICWA etc.
- Courses of this program provide bright future in the IT fields, Software, Banks, Companies,
- This program courses consist of both theoretical as well as good practical exposures to the students in the relevant areas to meet the industries expectations
- A TWO Days Work shop Conducted along with Computer dept on Hardware and Net working 10-1-2018 and 11-1-2018 by RAMANA P.B.siddhartha college Vijyawada
- A Guest lecturer Conducted on Human Rights Delivered by Dr.Ch.Divakar babu Law College Principal 1-2-2018
- B.com students participated in national integration camp conducted by govt of A.P dept of youth services at acharya nagarjuna university from 10-7-2018 to 14-7-2018
- The dept of commerce organised guest lecturer of Implementation of GST by S.Sampath kumar finance manager K.C.P & I.C Ltd vuyyuru 12-9-2018
- Dr.K.Venkatewarlu attended one day work shop on THE PREPARATION OF NIRF-2019 ON 18-9-2018 held at SRR & CRR GOVT Degree college vijayawada
- Dr.k.venkateswarlu and N.vasantha rao attended a work shop on G.S.T at S.D.M.S College VJA TALLY WITH GST 26-9-2018 to 27-9-2018
- Dr.K Venkateswarlu Particapated in a Workshop on ZOOHO BOOKS Organised by APSSDC at K.B.N College VJA 22-10-2018 to 26-10-2018.
- Sri K.Sekharbabu attend to a workshop on FIRST AID Organised by pinnamaneni siddhartha medical college 1-11-2018
- Dr.K.Venkateswarlu and N.Vasantha rao published a paper on CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT in an international journal of EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES AND INNOVATIVE RESEARCH 26-11-2018
- B.L.V.N Saibabu Won Second Prize Essay Writing Organised by Krishna University in youth festival 2018-2019 on 10-12-2018
- B.Com computers students participated in commerce fest organised by P.B Siddhatha college VJA won 1st place in MIND IT ON 12-12-2018
- B.com computers students participated commerce fest at LOYOLA COLLEGE VJA and got 1st place in short film in national level competition 7-2-2019
- Dept of commerce organised a guest lecture on FINANCIAL SERVICES BY NABARD STATE COUNCELAR N.CHANDRA SEKHAR on 18-2-2019
- Our students are participated in commerce fest organised by K.B.N COLLEGE VJA got a 1st place in Dance Competition on 27-2-2019
- Our students are participated in Management (M.Com) fest organised by M.I.C College Kanchikacherla got a first place in DANCE and SHORT FILM on 5-3-2019
- A paper presentation on A CASE STUDY OF THE LIVELY HOOD OPPORTUNITY OF TIME at K.B.N College VJA by Dr.K.Venkateswarlu from 18-3-2019 to 19-3-2019
- Dr.k.Venkateswarlu acted as external examiner in K.B.N College VJA for Project work for 3rd B.Com general on 20-3-2019
- Sri K.Sekhar babu participated in FIRST AID CLASSES Organised by RED RIBBON CLUB VJA ON 26-3-2019
- Sri.N.Vasantha rao acted as external examiner to sri srinivasa Degree college vuyyuru on 24-4-2019
- The dept members attended to FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME AT S.D.M.S MAHILA COLLEGE VJA on 30-4-2019
- The dept members attended to FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME AT P.B.SIDDHARTHA COLLEGE VJA. on 4-5-2019
- Sri v.gopichand attended to Faculty Development Programme on MOODLE;OPEN SOURCE LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM FROM 10 TO 14 JUNE 2019 Held at P.B siddhartha college vijaywada
- Bridge course is being conducted for the first year B.Com Students particularly in accountancy, Commerce and Computers and we are conducting an exam and by valuing scripts
- Sri K.Sekharbabu attend to a workshop on OUTCOMES CHOICE BASED SYSTEM Organised by ANR COLLEGE GUIDVADA
- Sri V.GOPICHAND attend to a Two-Day international seminar Organised by K.B.N College VJA 18&19-12-2019
- Dept of commerce organised skill development programme conducted by BAJAJ FINANCIAL SERVICES 28-8-2019
- National level E-Quiz organized by Dept of commerce
- National level webinar organized by Dept of commerce 21-10-2020 The impact of digital online class on higher education
- National level on line workshop on TAX PLANNING & MANAGEMENT 10 &13 -11-2020 day workshop Oraganised by P.G Commerce
- National Constitution day Celebrations organized by Dept of Commerce 26-11-2020 Constitution Day, also known as National Law Day, is celebrated in India on 26 November every year to commemorate the adoption of the Constitution of India. On 26 November 1949, the Constituent Assembly of India adopted the Constitution of India, and it came into effect on 26 January 1950.
- Webinar on "GROW WITH SBI" Future of Banking Industry in India on 21-1-2021 Online and offline Organized by Department of Commerce & Economics in Association with IQAC
- Dr.K Venkateswarlu Transferred to Govt Degree College 9-9-2021
Bridge course is being conducted for the first year B.Com Students particularly in Accountancy, Commerce and Computers and we are conducting an Exam and by Valuing Scripts
BRIDGE COURSE QUESTION PAPER 29-12-2021
- 2 4 6 Semester Syllabus & Model Paper 30-6-2021
1 3 5 Semester syllabus model paper 30-12-2021
- ONE DAY NATIONAL WORKSHOP ON "EMERGING TRENDS IN COMMERCE AND BUSINESS" 15-3-2022
BOARD OF STUDIES (31-3-2022)
RESULT CHART : CLICK HERE LATEST
The members of commerce department along with the students were conducted a survey on mobile banking on the event of demonetisation in several villages.
The members particapeted in navaniramana deeksha this programme discrete by the state govt of Andhra pradesh
To plan and organize Certificate Programmes
To train the students by taking current job
prospects and competency into consideration
To conduct more number of guest lectures, student seminars and group discussions