Establishment of IQAC in the college took place as a post accreditation measure to ensure quality up-gradation and sustenance in academic and administrative matters on 9th July, 2007. IQAC takes appropriate measures to channelize the efforts of the college to address the issues raised in the earlier cycle to achieve academic excellence. The specific focus of the IQAC is to imbibe feedback from stakeholders for taking corrective measures to ensure quality sustenance and enhancement in the college.
To strive for improvement of quality with high standards and benchmarks to achieve continuous and all round improvement of students.
- To conduct academic and Administrative audits regularly
- To strengthen research
To encourage accountability and transparency through quality circles of the college
To provide student centric environment
To Make quality enhancement as an integral part of institution
QUALITY POLICY OF THE COLLEGE
The college gives utmost importance to quality education and takes care for the all-round development of the students of the students in all aspects to make themselves fit for the job market
- The IQAC organizes orientation programme for all the first year students and parents at the beginning of the Academic year to create awareness about the values of institution.
- Created awareness among staff about the institutional accreditation and new process of NAAC accreditation.
- Organized BOS and Academic Council meetings, initiates extension activities by the Departments, NSS, Red Ribbon Club and NCC and promotes charitable activities among students.
- Encouraged the departments to conduct International/ National Seminars/ Workshops/Webinars/Faculty Development Programmes etc.,
- Enhanced employability skills for students by organizing certificate programmes.